Guest Artist Renter Program
Submission Deadline: September 15
- Up to one month, rent-free, independent use of studio.
- Opportunities to make contacts within Open Studio’s printmaking community in Toronto.
Projects will be scheduled to take place between the months of September and June, starting a minimum of one year following the application deadline.
Submissions will be juried and notification sent out approximately eight weeks from the deadline. All applicants will be notified of the outcome of the competition. No telephone or email inquiries, please. The Selection Committee is comprised of 5 peer jurors as follows:
- Chair of Open Studio’s Programming Committee
- A member of Open Studio’s Programming Committee
- An Open Studio artist member
- An artist/curator/writer/arts administrator from the larger visual arts community or an Open Studio artist member
- A past Open Studio Visiting Artist
Open Studio’s Technical Director attends this meeting as a technical resource but does not vote.
For our general eligibility guidelines, please click here.
Past guest artists include: Fei Disbrow, Emanuelle Jacques, Jeanette Johns, Alison Judd, Kevin Haas, Amanda MacDonald, Dax Morrison, Minna Resnick, Robynn Smith, Katherine Sullivan and Catherine Stewart