Please review our visiting guide here.
Open Studio offers printmaking courses throughout the year. We offer a variety of printmaking classes and workshops. Please browse our shop to learn more about different printmaking techniques including collagraph, etching, letterpress, linocut, lithography, monotype, photopolymer gravure, screenprinting, woodcut and many more. Not sure where to start? Check out our print glossary.
- Join our newsletter to receive updates about upcoming schedules.
- Our education program is open to everyone with or without printmaking experience.
- We provide small class sizes to accommodate different learning styles and offer a personalized experience.
- We also offer one-on-one / private instruction.
- Registration is limited and is on a first-come, first-served basis; read our registration policy here.
- Have more questions? Please email.