Open Studio works collaboratively with artists and galleries to create unique print projects. We have skilled collaborative printers who work with each artist or gallery individually. Our main focus is in etching, relief, screenprinting, lithography and letterpress. We also work with experimental, digital, and hybrid forms of printmaking and are here to help you from start to finish. Not sure where to start? Check out our print glossary.
SCHEDULING CUSTOM PRINTING
Each project is different and we are happy to talk to you about what you’re looking for and get you an estimate.
For more information, or to discuss your project, please fill out our form here.
- Custom printing sessions are organized on an as-needed basis.
- Custom printing sessions are dependent on studio/printer availability.
- Custom printing sessions are scheduled at a cost of $50/hour for artists.
- Custom printing sessions are scheduled at a cost of $65/hour for corporate clients.
- The cost of materials is extra and the printer can offer recommendations.
- A 50% deposit is required to begin the scheduled session.
- Note: we offer project estimates and make every attempt to be accurate, but as studio work begins with our printers, the final costs may fluctuate up or down. Our estimates are based on variables such as the required number of impressions, the medium used, colour changes and physical print size.
Are you looking for one-on-one / private instruction?
A one-on-one/private instruction scenario is often the best option for artists to acquire the knowledge and experience needed to further their practice or execute a project. Click here for more details. Have more questions? Please email.