Help Secure the Future of Print
As the COVID-19 situation continues to unfold, many arts & culture institutions and charities are cancelling, limiting or postponing the programs and events that allow them to continue their charitable mission. If you are able, we encourage you to consider giving a donation to show your support, even $5 makes a difference.
Your donation is vital to our success and supports access for emerging artists; equipment to keep the studio in good working order; programming such as education, exhibitions, events, and so much more!
Open Studio operates as a non-profit that is dedicated to offering accessible, inclusive and affordable printmaking facilities, programs and services for artists and the public from across Canada and abroad.
- All donors receive a charitable tax receipt for the full amount of their donation.
- See our current list of supporters here.
- To view associated Donor Level Benefits, please click here.
- You may also donate via form here, by phone 416-504-8238 or cheque to: Open Studio, 401 Richmond Street West, Suite 104, Toronto, Ontario M5V 3A8.
- For phone and mailed donations, we will send you a tax receipt by mail. All electronic donations will receive an email tax receipt.
Other Ways to Give
Donate a Car Canada accepts Vehicle Donations for Open Studio . Free towing is provided in most areas across Canada, or you can drop off your vehicle to maximize your donation. When you donate your car, truck, RV, boat, or motorcycle to Open Studio through Donate A Car Canada, it will either be recycled or sold at auction (depending on its condition, age and location). Donate a Car Canada will look after all the details to make it easy for Open Studio to benefit. After your vehicle donation is complete, our charity will send you a tax receipt and will put your gift to good use. Please click here to donate a vehicle.