May 11, 2019
Announcing the 2019 Open Studio Print Award Winner: Libby Hague
Congratulations to Libby Hague who is the recipient of the 2019 Open Studio Print Award. The award was juried from submissions to this year’s Member’s Ink silent auction, with Libby’s woodcut collage Every Heart can grow Bigger (pictured above) crowned the overall winner. We thank all participating artists in this year’s Members’ Ink 2019.
Libby Hague is a Toronto-based visual artist who works primarily in print installation. Her recent exhibitions include the major retrospective The past is never over at the Art Gallery of Mississauga; Wider than the sky at Loop Gallery, Toronto; Sympathetic Connections at the Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto, 2011; We were young and still believed in heaven, Galerie Circulaire, Montreal, Quebec, 2010; and tiens-mois tres fort, La Centrale, Montreal, Quebec, 2010.
The award will include:
- Full year of rent-free access to the studio.
- The winner will be announced in the forthcoming exhibition e-blast.
- A shop pick feature on the Open Studio Shopify store.
- A feature news post on the Open Studio website.
- A feature print on the Artist Member wall from May 17th to June 15th, 2019.
Please click the button below to view more prints by Libby Hague through our online store.
Send this to a friend