Submission Deadline: Monday, May 10, 2021, 11:59 PM EST
Each year one Open Studio artist member will go to Atelier Circulaire for a two-week residency, and in return, one artist member from Atelier Circulaire will come to Open Studio for two weeks.
- Please note that only current Open Studio artist members* are eligible to be considered for the artist member exchange with Atelier Circulaire
- Artist members must wait one programming year before applying again to the artist member exchange with Atelier Circulaire
*To find out how you can become a member of our community of artists, click here.
- Two-weeks of consecutive access
- Storage included for the duration of residency
- Promotion through Open Studio’s marketing initiatives
- Print sales consignment will be considered
- The opportunity to make contacts within Open Studio’s printmaking community
Please note that while Open Studio does not provide financial support for travel or accommodation, we are happy to supply artists accepted to the program with a letter of support to be used for funding applications.
- Maintain a consistent art production schedule during the tenure of the residency period
- The participating artist will work with Open Studio and Atelier Circulaire to coordinate scheduling
Submissions will be juried and notifications sent out approximately eight weeks from the deadline. All applicants will be notified of the outcome of the competition.
READY TO APPLY?
Please fill out the application form below. If you do not see the form below, check back closer to the submission date. Most applications are opened for submission a month before the deadline. If you have questions, please email us, we would be happy to help.