Submission Deadline: September 15
Submissions must be received by Open Studio by 11:59 pm EST (GMT -5) on September 15.
Open Studio is an artist-run printmaking centre that presents a wide range of print media-based works from traditional to experimental, including work that, although not produced using traditional printmaking techniques, shares through its conceptual concerns a relationship to printmaking. Accepted formats include: 2 and 3-dimensional works, bookworks, digital and multi-media installation-based work. Proposals by individual artists, groups and curators will be considered. CARFAC Artist Fees are paid.
Click to enlarge gallery floor plan:
Submissions will be juried and notification sent out approximately eight weeks from the deadline. All applicants will be notified of the outcome of the competition. No telephone or email inquiries, please. The Selection Committee is comprised of 5 peer jurors as follows:
- Chair of Open Studio’s Programming Committee
- A member of Open Studio’s Programming Committee
- An Open Studio Artist Member
- An artist/curator/writer/arts administrator from the larger visual arts community
- A person matching any of the criteria listed in items 2 through 4 above
Open Studio’s Director attends this meeting but does not vote.
For our general eligibility guidelines, please click here.