Guest Artist Renter Program
Submission Deadline: September 15
The Guest Artist will receive the following benefits:
- Open Studio is equipped for artists working with photographic, digital and other hybrid art forms within print media.
- Up to one month, rent-free, independent access to Open Studio’s facilities.
- Promotion through Open Studio via website and other marketing initiatives.
- Print sales consignment will be considered.
- The opportunity to make contacts within Open Studio’s printmaking community in Toronto.
Projects will be scheduled to take place between the months of September and April, starting a minimum of one year following the application deadline.
Submissions will be juried and notification sent out approximately eight weeks from the deadline. All applicants will be notified of the outcome of the competition.