Visiting Open Studio
Come visit us!
We offer free admission and public access to our front-of-house galleries and shop year-round. Printmaking studio access is provided to members who have completed an orientation. Interested in seeing the studio? Feel free to drop by for a tour! Print studio tours are guided, and admission is always free. However, we recommend sending us an email if you’d like to book a tour for a larger group.
Our space is wheelchair accessible.
LOCATION & HOW TO GET HERE
401 Richmond St West
M5V 3A8 | Canada
GALLERIES, OFFICE & PHYSICAL SHOP
Tuesday – Friday: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
CLOSED: Sunday & Monday
Pick-up for online shop orders during public hours
PRINT STUDIO HOURS
The studio is accessible 24/7 to members who have received an orientation
Prior to visiting, please perform a self-check, and postpone your visit if you are not feeling well.
- We are located at 401 Richmond Street West, Suite 104 (ground floor)
- Nearby intersection: Spadina/Richmond, by Queen Street
- 501 Streetcar to Queen (Spadina stop) or a 10min walk from Osgoode station. Visit the TTC trip planner for more options
- Bike racks available at the front/back of the building
- Affordable parking is located at 66 Sullivan St. https://www.parkme.com/
- We strive to be accessible, and our space is wheelchair accessible
Check out the Google map below to see our location and other relevant businesses, art supply stores, parking, restuarants/cafes and more!